What is Luxury Date app & who is it for?
Launched in 2014, Luxury Date is a lil bit of a sugar baby itself, but has grown in popularity in less than 10 years!
The Luxury Date dating site is a place where women who are mostly between the ages of 20-30 can go to meet men or women who are 45 and over. Usually with sugar sites, there's a large gender gap, but the gender ratio with Luxury Date is about 60% men and 40% women - cheers to that!
Luxury Date is great for you if…
- You're a younger sugar baby or an older/established sugar daddy or momma!
- You're a sugar daddy or momma looking to spoil a sugar baby.
- You're open to spending your time with someone in exchange for gifts, their time, adventures, intimacy, etc.
Is Luxury Date legit?
LuxuryDate is definitely legit, especially because it's owned by the same company who runs SecretBenefits. Luxury Date has millions of members, does not allow fake profiles, and works hard to make sure they remove any profiles that are fake. Also, half of the men I was shown were verified, so that says something right there.
Their verification process also doesn't just rely on an ID. They want you to send a video saying a specific phrase so they know it's you. ALTHOUGH… not sure how easily AI can fake this? 🤔
The tl;dr on LuxuryDate & how it works
Who has time to read nowadays?! Lol j/k, but let me save you some time so you can spend the rest of it downloading Luxury Date and checking out the men or women! Here's the lowdown:
- Sister site to Secret Benefits - similar layout and signup process.
- Not your traditional way of dating.
- Bright, clean layout that's easy to use.
- You can be a sugar baby looking for a daddy/momma, or a sugar daddy/momma looking for a sugar babe!
- You can message or like profiles.
- You can either use the search feature yourself, or check out “matches” to see who has favorited your profile, is an admirer, viewed it, etc.
- You can allow access to your secret photos/videos if you want to keep some things a mystery.
How to delete my Luxury Date account:
Tbh, Luxury Date is a little sneaky when it comes to deleting your account.To delete your Luxury Date account, click on your cute lil face in the top right corner and go to settings.
Allllll the way at the bottom, in teeny tiny writing, you will see the words "Account Management". Click on that, and you will see "Hide your profile" - at this point you're prolly thinking where's the delete button?? MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY! For some reason, I decided to click on "Account Management '' again, and then underneath "the hide your profile" button, again in tiny writing, are the words "no thanks, please deactivate my account." Explain why you're deactivating your account, any additional feedback, and then enter your password.
Is Luxury Date free to use?: It's free for us sugar babies! If you wanna be a Luxury Date sugar daddy, you have to pay up.
Is there a Luxury Date app?:
How to report a member on LuxuryDate:
To report a member, tap on the 3 dots on their profile, choose "report", and explain the reason for the report.
Why is my profile restricted?:
Oooh, sorry, babes! There's a few reasons why you might have restricted access, including:
- Your profile is pending review by their profile review team.
- You were reported by another member.
- Luxury Date opened an investigation on you.
If you want to know more deets on why you're restricted, you can always contact their
Are Luxury date app profiles verified?:
Yep, there's a verification process! It involves video.
Is there a Luxury Date app?
Sorry bbs, there's no Luxury Date app for iOS or Android. I'm noticing a trend here with these sugar dating sites…
What's the Luxury Date sign up process like?
The sign up process for Luxurydate.com wasn't long at all! The hardest part was coming up with a bunch of pics to upload, but the registration itself was a piece of 🎂.
- The first step is to choose my (limited) gender. One thing I noticed is after signing up, I could look for sugar mommas, so even tho the sign up flow is limited, there are both sugar daddies and mommas on Luxurydate.com.
- I'm taken to the next page where I enter my email, username, password, location, age, body type, and ethnicity. If this signup page looks familiar, it's because Luxury Date's sister site is SecretBenefits, and they use the same layout.
to upload 6 pics, so drop, drop, drop, x2. I can add EVEN more pics if 6 wasn't enough for some reason.
- Next up, I enter what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a sugar daddy who…
- I get to create a generic greeting that members will see. I came up with a fun icebreaker to get the sugar daddies talking.
- I come up with a catchy tagline to attract "generous men.” Interesting how they use this term instead of "sugar daddy.”
- Then it asks me to say what makes me an attractive woman! Excuse me for a sec while I brag about myself…
- I add four secret pics and I have control over who sees them - I feel so powerful!
- Luxury Date wants my #! This step adds a nice layer of security to help keep the bots away. Each number has to be unique to a Luxurydate.com account, so unless someone has a million phone numbers, they can't spin up multiple profiles.
- I GOT A TEXT!! Time to enter my code to confirm my identity.
- After 10 easy steps, I get my first peek at the main feed, where I can filter the"generous men" by recently active or newest, and can search by location.
The sugar daddies I'm shown are all very good looking, and half of them are verified which is great for safety reasons!
What are the Luxury Date app profiles like?
Since the Luxury Date sign up flow felt kinda simple, I was curious what info could be added to profiles! After all, I wanna know about my sugar daddies/mommas and I'm sure they wanna know about me too.
On my profile, I could add more physical information (hair color, piercings, tattoos, etc), get verified, add photos/videos (including updating my secret ones), change who I was interested in, and change the answers I added when signing up for Luxurydate.com.
I could also add a few more answers for the questions below. I'm pretty proud of my answers, too bad you can't see them! 😝
Other member's profiles look like this, with the option to message them, see when they were last online, request access to view their secret album, favorite them, and read whatever they answered from the avail questions!
What are the search options for Luxury Date app?
Luxury Date makes it pretty easy to find what I'm looking for.
There were a ton of search filters avail, and all for free! Here's just a taste of what I was able to search by:
- Pics + vids
- Gender (This is where you can find some mommas if you read the profiles properly!)
Is Luxury Date free to use?
Luxury Date is free to use for the ladies, but the men have to pay up.
Free vs. paid subscription for Luxurydate.com
Even though the ladies get to date for free, the men out there will want to know what they're getting for their hard earned cash.
There's also some additional features that may interest the sugar babies. Let's dive in!
Luxury Date free account features
Here's what I was able to do for free on Luxury Date as a sugar babe:
- Create a profile and add photos/videos (including secret ones!)
- Message users.
- Like a person.
- Send a request to access a secret pic.
- See who viewed my profile, and who I viewed.
And that's pretty much it! The site is pretty simple, tbh.
The credit system for Luxury Date
So Luxury Date uses a credit system instead of a monthly subscription which is kinda nice!
If a guy wants to message a woman, then they will need to purchase some credits. There are three different credit bundles available:
- 1000 credits @ $.29 credit = $289.
- 500 credits @ $.34 credit = $169.
- 100 credits @ $.59 credit = $59.
These credits can also be used for,
- 24 hours of private browsing.
- Unlocking unlimited messaging.
- You can get “top admirer” status to show up more prominently to those sugar babies you like.
- Unlock secret photos/videos.
The great thing about credits is you only buy them when you wanna use them, instead of signing up for a monthly subscription and possibly forgetting all about it every month until you're like “what on earth is this charge!?” 8 months later. Ask me how I know.
What sets Luxury Date apart from other sugar dating sites?
With all of the different
dating site reviews
I've done, it's getting hard to tell them apart. Here's what makes Luxury Date different from the rest:
- Doesn't use a membership subscription; uses credits instead.
- Profile verification.
- Need to upload several public AND private pics.
- It's a bit simpler with no crazy bells, whistles and frills.
- Sugar babies get to join for free! This isn't always the case.
- They're positioned as a place where successful people meet aspirational people, as opposed to just people with money meeting people who want money. Lol. (People with money may not always be successful or interesting, ya know?!)
What are the pros and cons of Luxury Date?
This Luxury Date review wouldn't be finished without sharing some good and bad things right?
Dating sites are similar to dating IRL; they have their positives and then they have… their quirks. Wondering what Luxury Date brings to the table and what it doesn't? Well, wonder no more because I'm about to spill the tea!
What I liked about Luxury Date
Since Luxury Date comes from the same family as SecretBenefits, I knew there was going to be a nice layout, but I wasn't sure what else. Here are some other things I liked about luxury date:
- Luxury Date is free for women!!
- Good combo of men and women on the site.
- Even though it's technically for sugar DADDIES, there are def mommas on there once you search.
- Offers identity verification to avoid those scammers!
- Ability to have secret photos/videos so some things are left for special someones!
What I didn't like about Luxury Date
There were a few downfalls with Luxury Date, but nothing too serious. Here's what they were:
- It can be expensive for sugar daddies.
- There is no Luxury Date mobile app.
- A minimum of 10 pics required to sign up (6 public and 4 private). This is way more than others!
So, final thoughts on my Luxury Date review?
My final thoughts about Luxury Date is that I felt safe, the sign up process wasn't cray, and I found plenty of generous men who wanted to take me on a vacation! Guess who might be going to Aruba in a few weeks?!
While spending time checking out the site and working on this Luxury Date review, it
take a while to see people viewing my profile. I guess I was kind of spoiled by some other sites where I got messages instantly, so if you're hoping to get a million connections right away, this is more of a slow burn! I'd also say, if you want to be successful on a sugar dating site, know what your boundaries are. You don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with! I draw a hard line at any physical intimacy – I'm here for the jokes and company, but that's it!
If you wanna explore some other sugar sites, I got ya bb! Here you go: