First… what is Establishedmen.com? Sounds… sexy.
The EstablishedMen dating site is exactly what it sounds like – it’s for wealthy older men (sugar daddies, but I’m pretty sure everyone on earth is familiar with this phrase) and younger women (sugar babies) who are looking to share a mutually beneficial relationship. Side note: Can we just call us sugar BABES from now on?!
The main mutual benefit is that a younger woman can meet an established man with money to wine and dine her, while the man gets to have some arm candy and be around a younger personality. It doesn’t necessarily mean sleeping together! It can literally just be providing company.
As of now, there are no other gender options available – you can only look for “established men” or “girls” (I really wish they would refer to us as women, but ya know…)
Is Establishedmen.com legit in the dating scene?
Establishedmen.com is legit as it's been around since 2008, but the question is, just
legit is it?
I read quite a few Established Men reviews that mention
of fake profiles and women who are only interested in getting paid up front right away. As a woman, I didn't experience this issue and had several interesting convos, but this might be a different story for the men.
I’ve noticed there are some questions around the legitimacy of the founder. There do seem to be a few red flags, but I’ll try to be objective in my overall experience.
I did get a bunch of messages fast, but oddly enough, a few of them had dogs for their profile pictures?! Not sure if it was spam/fake profiles, or men really think they can lure us in with cute puppies (ok, this may be true!) but tread lightly.
The tl;dr for Established Men dating site
I was a little worried when I was taken to the wrong site during the Establishedmen.com sign up process, but once I found the correct link it got better from there. (Somehow I ended up on an
page, which was so weird!)
Here are some interesting things I found about this site:
Who can join Established Men?
Only men and women can join (no additional gender/identity options), and even more specific is only
can join to seek
Sorry boys, if you’re hoping to find a sugar mama, you’re in the wrong place!
Is Establishedmen.com free to use?
Yup! There’s a freebie account with limited features you can try out.
Is there an EstablishedMen app?
Nah, not that I could see. Unless it’s going by a different name! It wasn’t linked to on the site or easily found in the app store.
How to delete Established Men account:
Deleting your profile is easy! Here's how to do it:
- Look for your pic in the top right corner and click on "my account"
- Click on the “account” tab
- Tap on “Hide, Deactivate, or Delete Your Account"
- Hit "Delete My Account"
POOF. 🪄 The sugar daddy gods have deleted your Establishedmen.com profile.
Can you hide your Established Men profile?!: Yessss, you can hide it from search results. Just go to your account, click “Privacy” and check the box to “Hide Profile.”
What is “quick reply”:
The quick reply makes it easier for us ladies not to miss a flirt. I was able to pick from 2 premade templates or could create my own. If you’re someone who stumbles on what to say, lean on these!
What is “new girl recommended”?:
This is a feature that is only available to premium male members. When a new sugar baby joins the site, paying members get to view her profile before the non-premium members do. Premium members have first dibs for the first 6 hours from when the woman joins!
Is there an Established men app to use?
If there is one, it's realllllly good at hiding! I could only find the desktop/mobile version, but no app. If you’re someone who enjoys using an app on the go and getting notifications, you’ll have to settle for finding a sugar daddy on the desktop version, or the mobile version.
What’s required for the Establishedmen.com sign up process?
The signup process was quick n’ easy - just how I like them! With just a few steps, I was saying "Yass Daddy" in no time (before even getting through my whole glass of wine.)
- The Establishedmen.com sign up process begins with me entering some basic info:
- What I'm looking for (girls or established men).
- Where they live.
- What age range I'm looking for.
2. I click on continue and then…. I'm taken to the Ashley Madison site?! What the?!
3. There! That's better! For those who have the same problem as me, try refreshing the page. It looks like it’s fixed now, but if it’s not, go to the domain and append /search/public to the end of it.
After I got that sorted, I filled out a few fields such as my email address, user name, greeting, gender, height, and a few more things. No Apple ID, Google of Facebook logins avail here – just good ‘ol email.
I can also upload a pic and read/agree the Terms & Conditions. I love how this is one stop shopping for all my info!
4. Next, I'm prompted to add some more info about me so the established men of the site (aka MY FUTURE SUGAR DADDIES!!) can get to know me better. BTW - the info you see below is the site's example, not my own!
5. After I fill in info about me, I'm asked if I want to enable private sharing with those I wanna get spicy with 🌶…. Do you think I said yes or no!?
6. Next, I get to create an auto reply message for those days when my inbox is full of guys trying to date me! (KIDDING! Sort of). This quick reply works on un-responded flirts (Established men's version of a “like”) so you can cut to the chase and turn that flirt into a message!
7. Finally I'm dropped into the main feed BBs! I love a quickie when signing up for an app. Here I’m able to see a dashboard, search options, my profile, the ability to browse and that’s pretty much it.
What can you search for on the Established men dating site?
There's no search bar where you can look for users, but you can change your prefs to switch up your results. Here's just some of what you can filter your results by:
- Pics/private pics.
- Available for a chat.
- Exclude members I’ve connected with.
- Available for a date tonight!
What happens when you find someone you’re interested in?
When you click on someone’s profile, you’re able to see general information about them, but nothing detailed like other dating sites. Feels kinda light considering you’re looking for someone to wine and dine you, no!?
You can also see when someone last logged on, send them a gift, and see whether or not they’re a premium member. (This sugar daddy is a premium king!)
You’re also able to see who has viewed you, let Established Men know if you’re avail for a date tonight (what a neat feature!), total messages, etc.
I got a lot of messages
once I signed up. I wonder how legit they are?! Like I mentioned earlier, some had dog profile photos, and two others sent me completely identical messages, minus their Kik and Snapchat names. 🤔
What can sugar babies add to Established Men profile?
You can add the usual information like hair color, height, body type, ethnicity, and so on.
Additionally, you can answer a few questions about yourself like “What is the one dream for your life you look forward to having come true?” and "What can you offer your man?”
Is Established Men free to use?
Establishmen.com is 100% free for the ladies looking to be sugar babies (WOO!), but men only have restricted access (SRY, guys).
Free vs. Premium membership for Established men dating site
This site is interesting because it's free for all the ladies out there, but not for men. Men can use the site for free, although their free access is designed to lure them into paying, as access is pretty restricted.
Features for free Established Men account
As I mentioned above, women get to do everything for free. Since I can't comment on what the guys can do for free, I will mention some cool freebies that the ladies can do. I gotta say I was really impressed as most sites don't let you do EVERYTHING for free!
- Sending a virtual gift (something that men have to pay for!)
- Chat/message men.
- Send flirts in bulk to several men. Efficiency, am I right?!
- Let Established Men know you’re avail for a date tonight.
- Add to your favorites list.
Premium Established Men membership cost & features
For guys who want to be able to do a bit more on the Established men dating site, you can pay to upgrade. The pricing is,
- 1 month for $79
- 3 months for $49/month ($147 total)
- 12 months for $25/month ($300 total)
Not too shabby, though it seems a little steep for the monthly compared to other sites. But I guess if you’re a sugar daddy looking for a lady, it shouldn't be an issue right? 🙃
Unfortunately, I’m unable to show the pricing tier since everything is free for me, but I did some research and here's what guys can get access to when they pay:
- See who the new recommended girls are before non-premium members do! More on this later.
- A neat little premium “Crown” on the top of your profile to show you’re a paid member.
- Free credits to use for sending gifts to sugar babies.
- Can send messages and flirts.
- Unlock private, steamy pics.
- A voicemail service (I have no experience using this obvi, but it seems to protect your privacy if you want to leave a voice message for someone.)
While the Premium membership is for men, I
pay extra $$ to have my profile prioritized in searches so that more men in my area notice me faster! This costs $0.99/day ($29.70/month).
What sets Establishedmen.com apart from other sugar dating apps?
There are a few things that set Established Men apart from the rest. Here's what they are:
Virtual gifts- tho it's a lil' outdated (and has no real value), it's still fun to get a virtual gift from someone. Gifts that people receive get shown on their profile, so you can see who's popular. Men must pay for credits to send a gift, but women can send for free - yay!
Find a date tonight- this feature does what it says - finds you a date for that night. Both men and women have access to "find a date tonight", and can check a box to let others know that they can hang out that night. It didn't seem like many members used this feature, which may be a good thing for safety reasons. Still, it’s a unique feature!
Private photo albums
- if you want to share some steamy pics but are selective on WHO you send them to (I'm with ya girl!!) then there is an option to upload these types of pics into your own private photo album.
Pros and cons of Established Men
Since EstablishedMen is one of the OGs of "sugar dating", there's a lot to like and dislike about the site. Below are some of the things I picked up on while exploring for my Establishedmen.com review.
Pros… aka, what I looooved about Established Men
Establishedmen.com has been around for 15 years, so there's gotta be a reason why they're still in business! Here's what I enjoyed about the Establishedmen.com dating site:
- Women can use the app for free. Sugar babies, rejoice!
- Several privacy features such as being able to hide your profile and photos.
- Unique matchmaking algo that's based on your prefs and lifestyles.
- This may be a con also, but it was pretty simple with limited bells and whistles. This felt like a relief after some of the other sugar dating sites with feature overload.
Cons… what I didn't like about Established Men
Naturally, there were a few things about Established Men I wasn't crazy about. That includes:
- No mobile app (Yikes-get with the program, people!)
- Guys are pretty much forced to upgrade as they have very limited functionality.
- A few Established men reviews mention a large amount of scammers and fake profiles. I ended up getting people messaging me with dog profiles pretty quickly, AND two others sent me identical messages (minus Kik and Snapchat info like I mentioned earlier). It did make me wonder…
- Come to think of it, a lot of the messages included Kik and Snapchat, so I feel like those are the spam ones.
So, final thoughts for my Establishedmen.com review?
I had a lot of fun exploring this site (and my options)! The sugar daddies were attractive and fun to talk to, and I almost didn't mind not having a mobile app (I said ALMOST).
That said, amongst the fun convos were the ones I mentioned throughout this review – some of them definitely felt fake/spammy so I just didn’t engage. You’ll definitely have to keep a keen eye out if you’re using Establishedmen.com to find a sugar daddy, but it’s possible!
I'm gonna hang here a lil’ bit longer and find myself a daddy - or zaddy! Wish me luck.
Visit Established Men