What is Secret Benefits all about?
Launched in 2015 and based in the UK, Secret Benefits now has over one million members! It's a sugar dating site for anyone over the age of 18 who is looking for a mutually beneficial "sugar" relationship.
These types of relationships apply to Sugar Daddies/Mommas and Sugar Babies who lean on each other for money and companionship.These relationships could be long or short term and can help both people get what they want while being honest at the same time.
As far as who is on the site, the demographic appears to skew towards men (from what I’ve researched, about 22% are women and 78% are men) with the age demographic mainly being between 25-44.
How does SecretBenefits.com work?
It’s pretty simple. Once you sign up as a sugar baby and go through the Secret Benefits login process, you:
- Make sure your profile is all filled out.
- Can explore the search features to find someone you’re interested in (nearby, or up to 200 miles away!)
- If you like someone, you can “heart” their profile to favorite them or request to see their secret pics. (oooo! spicy.)
- They’ll see that you’re an admirer, and can message you, too.
The Secret Benefits dating app doesn’t have an algorithm that provides matches to you – instead, it lets the users favorite those they like, which then shows up under “Matches” like you see below.
If you’re a sugar daddy, you’ll need to buy Secret Benefits credits to message anyone or request to see their secret pics, but otherwise the majority of the site is free with similar features!
Is Secret Benefits legit to use?
Secret Benefits is so legit that I needed to upload SIX pics just to show that I was a real person! (kudos to safety!) Secret Benefits says on its own site that they pride themselves on being an open-minded community to millions of members, and they take precautions to remove fake profiles. They also ensure that everyone's profile is created by a real person with the right intentions and take reports of ill-intentioned profiles very seriously.
Outside of that, I haven’t seen any Secret Benefits reviews pointing to malicious data or credit card/payment activity from this dating platform, either.
The tl;dr on Secret Benefits
Here’s a quick on some questions for Secretbenefits.com in case you were curious before diving deeper into the review!
How to delete Secret Benefits account:
Secret Benefits makes it easy to delete your account, here's how to do it:
- Log into your account on the website.
- Scroll down and click on "settings" at the bottom of the site.
- Click on "membership" and then "delete account".
- Put in your password and confirm to delete the account.
Is there a Secret Benefits free trial?:
You can register for free at www.secretbenefits.com and scope out the site for absolutely nothing (except some of your time and 6 of your fave pics!). Keep in mind, you will need to purchase a credit package if you plan on messaging other members or looking at their secrets pics.
How do I verify my Secret Benefits account?:
I was able to verify my account easily by doing the following:
- Click on my profile in the top right corner of the site.
- Tap on "get verified".
- Speak to a Secret Benefits moderator to verify the account within 1 minute.
Do I have to be a woman to sign up as a sugar baby?:
When I signed up, I was able to pick my gender without saying if I was a sugar baby or daddy/momma, so I’m assuming all babies have to be female?
Does Secret Benefits
match you with others?:
Kind of? I mean, I could see who my admirers were and who favorited me, then decide if I wanted to connect with them. But they don’t have a swipe style algo if that’s what you’re asking!
Is there a Secrets Benefits dating app?
No bbs, I wasn’t able to find a Secret Benefits dating app, but you can access the mobile version of the site to bring your dating on the go!
What's the signup process for Secret benefits?
The first part of the signup process is to choose my gender on the homepage. My first impression is that gender options are limited, but whatevs.
The basic registration form is just that….a basic B. There's pretty much no color, no images, no life…actually, it reminds me a lot of the sign up process I talked about in my
Sugar Daddy review.
I answered some simple questions about myself including:
- Body type
Next, I need to add the required 6 pics in order to continue on my dating adventure. Notice how the sign up process is similar to Sugardaddy.com?
Next up, I get to manifest my idea of the perfect sugar daddy by letting Secret Benefits know what I’m looking for.
Instead of striking up a convo with each and every sugar daddy, I can send a blast greeting.
Add a tagline! Tempt the daddies with something short but sweet.
I'm a good sugar baby because…
Luckily, I take a LOT of selfies!! That's a total of 10 pics that Secret Benefits wants from me which is quite a few! I feel like this is more of a verification process than anything…
In 8 easy steps, I'm taken to the mainfeed. Some of the daddies I know from the Sugar Daddy site I reviewed were on here too! After looking at some other Secret Benefits reviews, it seems there’s def a crossover with the platforms. The layout is also similar to SugarDaddy.com with a bright and clear user interface.
By the way, I forgot my password for my Secret Benefits login one time (I wasn’t on my home computer) and the site had the
to give me the pro tip of ‘don’t lose your password’ or something, LOL.
What are the Secret Benefits dating app profiles like?
The profiles are pretty basic tbh, compared to some other sites. Here’s an example of one below:
This is what’s included on profiles:
- Whether or not someone is online.
- A message box.
- Ability to request access to a secret album (or add to it, if it’s your profile!)
- An “about” section.
- A section for “wants” so you know exactly what someone is looking for.
- Attributes – things like age, body type, what they look like, education, whether or not they smoke/drink/have piercings/have tattoos.
- Yearly income and net worth (though AFAIK these aren’t verified so maybe don’t take it at face value.)
- The ability to <3 (aka, ‘like’) photos.
What are the search capabilities for Secret Benefits?
When searching for users, I was able to search by the "newest" users and "recently active" users. Here's what else I could search for:
- Location (from 5-200 miles)
- Body type
- Hair color
A bonus here is that you can see who is verified in the search results, right on their pic!
Is Secret Benefits free?
Secret Benefits is freely available to Sugar Babies (SBs for short) and partially free for SD's (Sugar Daddies).
A sugar daddy can use the standard membership for free unless they want to message someone or look at their secret pics. Then you will need to purchase some credits, but luckily Secret Benefits runs some great promotions, so you can score some discounted credits on sale - and who doesn't love a good sale?!!
Comparison of free features vs. Secret Benefits credits
It's always fun checking something out for free, but how do you know when to take the plunge? Some Secret Benefits reviews mention that this site provides a lot to do for free, but what exactly are those things and who has access to what? The tea is ready - who wants some?! ☕
Free features of Secretbenefits.com
The cool thing with Secret Benefits is that pretty much everything is free minus a few things.
Here's what both SDs and SBs can do for free:
- Verify profile.
- Create and edit a profile.
- Upload profile pic (well, 6! Plus, secret photos).
- Access to 24/7 customer support.
- Hide profile.
- Delete account.
- View and "like" profiles of sugar daddies/babies.
- Apply a filtered search.
- Check out the matches feature.
- Can give or ask for permission to secret pics.
Cost of Secret Benefits credits & features
So how much does Secret Benefits cost if you want to use credits? And what exactly
you get with Secret Benefits credits?!
Here's what the Secret Benefits credits cost the sugar daddies:
- Intro credits package: $0.59 per credit (100 credit min, $59 total cost).
- Elite credits package: $0.34 per credit (500 credit min, $169 total cost).
- Best value credits package: $0.29 per credit (1,000 min, $289 total cost).
A large majority of Secret Benefits is free (yay!) but the sugar daddies out there have to pay extra $$ for certain features such as messaging or secret pics. Fortunately, the SDs can purchase a Secret Benefits credit bundle, but with most items costing 10 credits a pop, they can add up quickly!
Here's what else the sugar daddies can pay for:
You have to pay 10 credits per photo when sending in a message.
A sugar daddy can hide for 24 hours by paying 10 credits.
Send a message:
Once a sugar daddy unlocks a sugar baby's messages, they have full access to messages with that person going forward. 10 credits per sugar baby.
View a secret album:
It costs 10 credits to see private pics, but you
request for free.
What sets Secretbenefits.com apart from other sugar dating sites?
Secretbenefits.com had some stand out features, including:
4 of the required pics you need to upload go towards your secret album. Members can request access to view yours and you can request access to view theirs.
I can verify my profile and increase my profile views by uploading a video of me with a certain saying that Secret Benefits provides.
this costs the sugar daddies 10 credits, but it lets them search for sugar babies without being seen.
This is nice compared to a monthly price for Sugar Daddies/Momma to use the platform.
Pros and cons of Secret Benefits dating app
Secret Benefits really reminded me of my Sugar Daddy review due to the layout and similar pros and cons I had. Secret Benefits lacked in design, but it picked up some serious safety points.
What I liked about Secret Benefits
Secretbenefits.com creates a safe space while also emulating the sugar dating atmosphere. It also has the following benefits:
- They verify accounts to those who request it.
- Each profile gets manually screened.
- Sugar babies pay nothing!
- You can see who is verified in the search results.
- The Secret Benefits credit system seems relatively inexpensive for sugar daddies to be able to use the site.
- I liked seeing my “admirers” so I could message them if I liked them.
What I didn't like about Secret Benefits
There were a few things that didn't scream yasss daddy (!!) to me. Those things were:
- The sign up process (especially where I needed to upload my pics) was EXTREMELY close to the Sugar Daddy site I reviewed (maybe they're related?)
- Several members didn't use their actual name.
- No proof of a sugar daddy's wealth, so what’s stopping someone from just… signing up and saying they’re a millionaire who wants to spoil me!?
- I didn’t get a lot of messages right away and it seemed pretty slow IMO.
- Having to add TEN pics (6 regular and 4 secret) just to sign up.
So, final thoughts on my Secret Benefits review?
My first impression of this site was how eerily similar to Sugar Daddy this site was. The registration form and the process of uploading pics were pretty much identical to Sugar Daddy's setup. I do understand the 6 pics rule, but I think maybe 3 or 4 would be enough to ward off the scammers (then again - what do I know? I'm not in IT bbs!)
I didn’t really find as many sugar daddies to connect with on here, so I’m going to continue using it.I do wonder if it’s the same pool trying out these sites, so at some point, diminishing returns for the babies!? I’ll keep you posted.
All in all, this was a solid sugar site, with plenty of tantalizing options to satisfy my sweet tooth. Just a bit slow on the connection side of things.
If you wanna check out my other sugar dating reviews, here they are! ✨