What is EliteMeetsBeauty?
EliteMeetsBeauty.com is a fairly new international wealthy dating site that was
launched in 2017, under the original name of "RichMeetsBeautiful". The goal of
this app is to connect singles that are established, educated and “elite” with
attractive partners with similar interests and goals.
This European-based dating site is especially popular in Norway and Finland, but
it’s gaining traction in the US. As of now, EliteMeetsBeauty is not as popular
as some of the major elite dating sites out there, only attracting about 150,000
new users a month with 2.56 million + members (according to the site) but it's
def worth a look!
EliteMeetsBeauty is best for:
✔️Successful, established, educated men or women (averaging
35+) looking to date younger, attractive women (or men - the sign up allows for
✔️Younger singles looking to date established, educated men or
✔️Singles looking for a long-term relationship.
✔️Singles open to dating outside of their age range.
✔️Those who are more comfortable with verified profiles.
EliteMeetsBeauty may not be great for:
✖️Sugar daddies/mommas or babies.
✖️Couples looking for singles or other couples.
✖️Singles looking for casual hookups.
✖️Singles preferring someone close to their age.
How does EliteMeetsBeauty work?
The EliteMeetsBeauty app is fairly straightforward to use. There's no matching
suggestions via an algorithm here, so you have to know how to work those search
options! Once you set up your profile and decide whether or not you’re going to
verify right away, you can start browsing for potential matches! If you want to
sign up anonymously however, you won’t be able to use certain features until
verifying and creating a full profile.
Once I was all set up, I adjusted my distance pretty close for the search
filters (less than 10 miles away) to start. This is the best place to start for
you to browse matches.
Once you find someone, you can check out their profile to see if they’re
verified, what their background and lifestyle is, profile photos, etc.
Free members cannot initiate messages with other free members, so get creative!
You're still able to send likes and winks for free, and you can answer messages
if a premium member initiates communication, as long as they bought the
"Standard Contact" upgrade.
Note: Those who are “attractive users” (aka, younger singles looking to date
more mature, established singles) appear to have more features. I was able to
send messages for free, whereas the other set of accounts are more restricted as
Is EliteMeetsBeauty legit for elite dating?
Even though EliteMeetsBeauty is fairly new, I found it to be legit. I spotted a
few fake profiles, but there weren't enough to trigger any red flags. Here's
what else I found to be legit about the EliteMeetsBeauty dating site:
- Most profiles were completely filled out.
- While anonymous browsing is allowed, you have to verify to fully use your
- You can link to your Facebook account for added authenticity.
- You’re able to block users who seem suss.
- There’s profile verification (and badges if you want to only communicate
with verified people!)
- There are moderators who manually view/approve profiles.
Like I mentioned in the beginning of my EliteMeetsBeauty review, they also try
to prevent sugar dating on the site, as made clear by this big section on the
Activity wise, it felt like I was getting more views on my profile (and fast!)
than some other sites from legit profiles. Sometimes I would go a few days with
just crickets but EliteMeetsBeauty seems to have pretty active members
considering its size.
The TL;DR on EliteMeetsBeauty
EliteMeetsBeauty is one of the lesser known dating apps out there, so here's
what you need to know about it:
- Perfect for niche age gap dating - the EliteMeetsBeauty app bridges the age
gap in a comfortable environment.
- Extensive search features for free.
- European based dating site.
- Slightly more males than females on the site - about 58% men compared to 42%
- There are profile verification options, which will display a badge on your
profile as well.
- Not for sugar dating.
- Signing up requires you to verify with a phone number so make sure you have
Of course I had some questions about EliteMeetsBeauty before signing up and
while using it. Here’s what they were in case they help you too:
How to delete EliteMeetsBeauty account:
Just uninstalling the
cancel your subscription, so make sure you
actually go through and fully cancel it! There's a few different ways to do it:
- Go to profile settings.
- Send an email.
- Contact customer support.
- Cancel via your app store subscription.
Will my subscription automatically renew?:
Yes it will - so
make sure to to cancel your Elite Meets Beauty subscription at least 7 days
before it renews!
Why isn't my profile pic showing right away?:
EliteMeetsBeauty's mod team checks out and verifies all photos before
approving. It usually takes about an hour for your pic to be reviewed. Mine was
Is EliteMeetsBeauty for sugar dating?:
Nope! They make it clear
that while the members are elite, successful and wealthy mixed with attractive
younger singles, the focus is compatibility and finding a long-term relationship
while sharing common values and interests.
Does EliteMeetsBeauty need my phone number?:
had to provide my phone number to get verified while signing up! The site says
required, but my experience showed otherwise.
Is there an EliteMeetsBeauty app avail?
Yes, for Android.
There is an app available to use…if you're an Android user. iOS users have to
use the mobile version of the EliteMeetsBeauty dating site or log onto the
website. If you’re an iPhone guy or gal, this could be a deal breaker for you!
What's EliteMeetsBeauty's sign up process like?
🐇Really fast! Was done in the blink of an eye.
EliteMeetsBeauty.com has a fast sign up process which I can appreciate! Here's
what it's like to register for an EliteMeetsBeauty account:
1. EliteMeetsBeauty makes it very convenient to sign up for their site by
putting the registration form right on their website. I choose my gender and who
I'm looking for (not many inclusive options here), and then I get to try for
free and anonymously!
When I choose who I am and who I'm looking for, a field to enter my email
2. Next up is creating my profile by entering my first name, DOB, location, and
3. Part of the completion process for my EliteMeetsBeauty profile is uploading a
pic to display - profiles with pics get up to 12x the matches!
4. Then, I click on the link that gets emailed to me to finalize the
EliteMeetsBeauty signup process. It took me a few tries before I actually
received the confirmation email (and no, it wasn't in my Spam folder!).
5. After I receive the confirmation email, I also have to verify myself via my
cell #. A lil’ redundant, but I dig the extra level of security.
6. I enter the code I receive to verify.
7. I describe myself by adding,
- What I'm looking for in a relationship.
- An “about me” bio.
- Body type - I could also switch to the metric system for those of you
outside the US.
8. I'm given my first view of the main feed where I can like or comment on
profiles, as well as search for other members on the same page!
Main feed for Elite Meets Beauty
The main feed is pretty straight forward! When I landed on it, I was greeted by
a lot of goooorg faces and profiles to look at! I’m also able to see right away
who is verified, where they’re located, as well as being able to message or
“heart” their profile.
I also see,
- Search filters and criteria at the top of the page.
- A link to “VictoriaMilan” 🤔
- My account settings
And that’s pretty much it.
What are the EliteMeetsBeauty profiles like?
EliteMeetsBeauty profiles live up to the app's name: pretty, yet sends a
Without a distracting background it's easy to see the person's profile pic and
read their info in full. There's a ton of info to get from a person's profile,
as long as they're willing to share it. Here's what you can find out about your
- General appearance (body type, hair color, eye color, etc)
- Relationship status.
- Their best feature.
- If they're tatted up or have piercings.
- Their interests.
- If they have a verified profile.
- Private photos.
- Sex drive and whether or not they have a secret “love nest.”
- What their drinking, smoking, diet and exercise habits are.
- Occupation and education level.
- What they’ve shared for their “About You” and “What are you looking for”
You’re also able to message them, send them a gift (with paid credits!), “like”
their profile, or report/block them.
One thing I noticed was no verification for occupation or education level. Given
this is a big focus of EliteMeetsBeauty, I was surprised.
What are the search capabilities for EliteMeetsBeauty?
No algorithm matching. Basic and premium (paid)
EliteMeetsBeauty has an extensive list of filters that I could narrow my search
results down by.
All I had to do was click on "more criteria" and I could search for EVEN MORE
options! If you click “More criteria” you’ll get a drop down with them.
I was able to search EliteMeetsBeauty by the following:
- Hair and eye color.
- Sexual orientation.
- Whether or not they smoke.
- Whether or not they drink.
- If they're online.
- What they consider their best feature.
- Relationship status.
- Facial hair/beard.
- If they have a secret love nest.
- What kind of relationship they’re seeking.
- Sex drive.
- Turn ons.
WOOO. Talk about a lot of ways to search for free.
If you’re a Premium member, you have even more ways to search for people. You
can search by,
- Other premium members.
- What’s in their profile (profile text).
- Net worth.
- Annual income.
- Body type.
- Ethnicity (I find it weird that this is a paid search filter?)
Is EliteMeetsBeauty.com free?
Yes, EliteMeetsBeauty is free to test out! Before you make a decision to splurge
or not, def check out EliteMeetsBeauty for free first to see if you like what
you see. There are some limits, which I’ll talk about in a bit.
Free vs. paid membership for EliteMeetsBeauty
It's always tempting to choose the free option when making a choice, but it's
important to weigh both sides. Even though free is always nice, it's not always
the better option, so make sure to know what you're really getting out of each
Features of free membership for EliteMeetsBeauty
Checking out a site without having to pay for it definitely has its perks.
Here's what I could do for free without fully investing in the EliteMeetsBeauty
- Create a profile and add pictures.
- Access to extensive search filters.
- Send likes and winks to members.
- Send messages to a Premium member if they messaged me first and have the
"Standard Contact" upgrade. (Plenty did!)
- Add members to my favorites list.
Overall, I could browse, favorite and
chat with people, but
beyond that I couldn’t do much.
Features & cost of Premium membership for EliteMeetsBeauty
Ranges from $9.99/month to $17.99/month.
If you tested out the free version of EliteMeetsBeauty, and are interested in
upgrading, here’s how the packages break down.
There are three different Premium membership packages to choose from: Premium
Silver, Premium Gold, and Premium Platinum. It seems like all three memberships
provide the same benefits, just at different prices.
$12.99/month every 3 months ($38.98 up
$9.99 a month for 6 months ($59.94 up
As far as what you can get for paying a lil’ extra, here are the Premium
features you can expect:
- See who winked at me.
- Unlimited likes.
- Know who likes me.
- Chat unlimitedly.
- Can see who checked out my profile.
- Request private pics.
- Set up my own wishlist!
- Give gifts to users (still need credits though)
- Send unlimited messages.
They have a neat little graphic with additional info on features as well.
What sets EliteMeetsBeauty apart?
Just like the dating scene IRL, there is also some fierce competition when it
comes to dating apps. In order to stand out, you better make sure those features
are dialed in!! EliteMeetsBeauty has a few special features that attracted my
attention, such as:
Real gifts:Premium male members can send real gifts to
women such as lingerie, jewelry, spicy toys, and more. But… this isn’t a sugar
Wishlist:female members can put together a wish list of
all the items she wants from the Real Gifts page.
if you want to show you care, but aren’t
ready to send a real gift, then you can always send a virtual gift! Similar to
real gifts, it costs money to purchase a virtual gift, which is pretty much an
image of a kiss, handcuffs, a rose, etc. along with a custom message from you.
Kinda Myspace-y, but hey, it works!
Extensive search filters:The freebie search filters were
actually pretty good! Most only give you 3-4 for a free account but this had a
number of them.
No sugar dating allowed:
I’m not sure how much or strictly
they enforce this, but the site doesn’t encourage (and actively
discourages) sugar dating of any kind, so men can join feeling
confident that they can find a match who truly enjoys them for who they are, and
women won’t feel like there are strings attached.
Extended privacy settings:
Even though this is a Premium
feature, I love that you can choose to hide very specific things, like join
Pros and cons of EliteMeetsBeauty
All dating sites have their ups and downs, and it can be even more complex when
dealing with age gaps. My EliteMeetsBeauty review breaks down the pros and cons
of this dating site so you can have the options already weighed for you. Let's
get into it!
👍What I liked about EliteMeetsBeauty
EliteMeetsBeauty is one of the lesser known sites I've come across, but I liked
being able to check out a site that wasn't teeming with fake profiles (yet!).
Here's what else I liked about the EliteMeetsBeauty app:
- EliteMeetsBeauty blog contains a lot of helpful info.
- Registration is simple and quick.
- Extensive search filters.
- Have the option to mark some pics as private.
- Active user database.
- Verified profiles.
- Reasonable cost for a paid membership compared to other sites like
- Being able to see member’s education levels and work on profiles was
👎What I didn't like about EliteMeetsBeauty
EliteMeetsBeauty is a fairly new dating site, so I was expecting to run into
some kinks, but luckily there weren't too many issues. Here's what could be
- Gotta use that search feature because there's no matching algo here!
- Limited use on the free version of EliteMeetsBeauty.
- Unable to initiate convos with other free users.
- No video chat.
- There's only an app for Android users - iOS users have to use the mobile
- It did blur the lines between what it intends to be (elite dating), and
sugar dating. For example, men being able to buy women real gifts feel a bit
more on the sugar side than they’re positioning themselves.
- Though active, the user database is still fairly small compared to other
- I was getting messages and viewed by people far away from my location, which
was a bit weird.
- There wasn’t any kind of “work” or “education level” verification level so
no way to confirm if it’s true or not.
Final thoughts for my Elite Meets Beauty review
I was pleasantly surprised by the EliteMeetsBeauty app! It had what I expected
from a dating site with a name like EliteMeetsBeauty: it brought class,
beautiful people, and high quality results. I felt like my profile was being
seen and engaged with, and I was able to connect with matches that were real
There was minimal spam here, although I’m wary about the profiles from other
locations that were messaging me, and the fact that there wasn’t verification
for work or education levels when this is a big focus of the app was a bit of a
Out of all of the apps out there to meet successful and wealthy daters,
EliteMeetsBeauty is easy to use and met the standard I was looking for!
Other elite dating sites (or sugar dating sites!) I’ve tried out: